2015年11月26日星期四

Change the way of governance

Figo announced for the FIFA President campaign Scandal Portuguese football legend figo CNN said, "I am very much concerned about football, so I pay attention to the image of FIFA, is not only now, in fact, over the past few years has been so, I don't like FIFA. If you search on  Fifa 16 Coins the Internet to FIFA, then you will see a word" scandal ", is not a positive word.

That is why we should change yourself first, efforts to improve the image of FIFA, football's situation should be better. I have already communicate with many important people, including some of the football players, coaches and the President of the football club, they all think that some things need to change. When the World Cup last year, I was in Brazil, I saw the fans for the FIFA image understanding, I think that is what we have to change.

Change the way of governance, more transparent, more united, I think should be like this." At the same time, luis figo also announced on their social network running for the FIFA President."I am very pleased to announce to take part in the FIFA President election, in the past, football has given me a lot, it's time I return it." Figo announced the news on the social network. Figo also talked about the blatter, said he is very difficult challenge, "blatter in FIFA's very long, since 1998 has been his, a lot of people do like him, so for me, this is  Buy Fifa 16 Coins a fantastic challenge, I need to persuade people to give me support.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论